UK’s UFO sightings more than triple this year
London: UK has witnessed more than triple number of unidentified flying object (UFO) sightings this year.
According to the country’s Ministry of Defence documents, 394 sightings were reported from January until the end of last month.
Most claims alleged spotting UFOs at night time and describe seeing strange lights in the sky. Some others were seen during the day, reports the Telegraph.
Gary Heseltine, a British Transport Police officer and UFO expert, said: "There has certainly been a big increase in sightings in Britain over the last 12 months.
"We are in the midst of a flap. The sightings reported to the MoD will give an indication, but the actual numbers of sightings will be much higher, because many will not contact officials, for fear of ridicule.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH