UK’s UFO sightings more than triple this year
London: UK has witnessed more than triple number of unidentified flying object (UFO) sightings this year.
According to the country’s Ministry of Defence documents, 394 sightings were reported from January until the end of last month.
Most claims alleged spotting UFOs at night time and describe seeing strange lights in the sky. Some others were seen during the day, reports the Telegraph.
Gary Heseltine, a British Transport Police officer and UFO expert, said: "There has certainly been a big increase in sightings in Britain over the last 12 months.
"We are in the midst of a flap. The sightings reported to the MoD will give an indication, but the actual numbers of sightings will be much higher, because many will not contact officials, for fear of ridicule.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?