Venus, Moon to create celestial tableau tonight
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A celestial treat is in store for star-gazers on Wednesday as the moon and Venus converge in for a beautiful conjunction.
Venus and the crescent Moon will geometrically align in a way that would make them appear close to each other despite the distance between them.
Though the event will be visible to the people immediately after the sunset, the moon and Venus will achieve the celestial feat at 11.48 pm. Venus would appear on the right side of the crescent moon.
To witness the phenomenon look in the western direction after sunset. Incidentally, Saturn can also be spotted in the sky towards the eastern direction as a non-twinkling object.
In case one misses the event on Wednesday the same pair can be spotted on July 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP