Venus, Moon to create celestial tableau tonight
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: A celestial treat is in store for star-gazers on Wednesday as the moon and Venus converge in for a beautiful conjunction.
Venus and the crescent Moon will geometrically align in a way that would make them appear close to each other despite the distance between them.
Though the event will be visible to the people immediately after the sunset, the moon and Venus will achieve the celestial feat at 11.48 pm. Venus would appear on the right side of the crescent moon.
To witness the phenomenon look in the western direction after sunset. Incidentally, Saturn can also be spotted in the sky towards the eastern direction as a non-twinkling object.
In case one misses the event on Wednesday the same pair can be spotted on July 11.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday