Watch: Astronaut Karen Nyberg shows how to wash hair in space
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ever wondered how astronauts keep themselves clean when living in space?
Well, NASA astronaut Karen Nyberg has given us a glimpse of how they manage their personal hygiene in a video she posted on YouTube and Twitter.
"I`ve had a lot of people ask me how I wash my hair in space, and I thought I`d show you how I do it," said Nyberg.
In the video, Nyberg demonstrated how she washes her long hair using just a small pouch of warm water, a bottle of no-rinse shampoo, a towel and a comb.
Nyberg, a mechanical engineer-turned-astronaut, is currently living aboard the International Space Station as part of Expedition 36.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!