Watch: Astronaut Karen Nyberg shows how to wash hair in space
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ever wondered how astronauts keep themselves clean when living in space?
Well, NASA astronaut Karen Nyberg has given us a glimpse of how they manage their personal hygiene in a video she posted on YouTube and Twitter.
"I`ve had a lot of people ask me how I wash my hair in space, and I thought I`d show you how I do it," said Nyberg.
In the video, Nyberg demonstrated how she washes her long hair using just a small pouch of warm water, a bottle of no-rinse shampoo, a towel and a comb.
Nyberg, a mechanical engineer-turned-astronaut, is currently living aboard the International Space Station as part of Expedition 36.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video