Watch: Astronaut Karen Nyberg shows how to wash hair in space
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Ever wondered how astronauts keep themselves clean when living in space?
Well, NASA astronaut Karen Nyberg has given us a glimpse of how they manage their personal hygiene in a video she posted on YouTube and Twitter.
"I`ve had a lot of people ask me how I wash my hair in space, and I thought I`d show you how I do it," said Nyberg.
In the video, Nyberg demonstrated how she washes her long hair using just a small pouch of warm water, a bottle of no-rinse shampoo, a towel and a comb.
Nyberg, a mechanical engineer-turned-astronaut, is currently living aboard the International Space Station as part of Expedition 36.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement