Watch: ‘Fearless’ Felix Baumgartner’s incredible space jump
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: It’s been an year since Austrian skydiver Felix Baumgartner jumped from a whopping altitude of 128,000 feet, entering into history books as the first man to make the highest ever skydive.
To mark the historic event’s anniversary, the jump’s sponsor, Red Bull, has released an amazing video footage of the record-breaking jump.
The 43-year-old leapt into the stratosphere on October 15, 2012 from a balloon flying 24 miles (38 km) above the surface in an attempt to break the sound barrier.
The video is of 9:25 minute duration and shows the daredevils skydive along with real-time readouts of his altitude, airspeed, biomed, G-Force and some other data of this event.
The YouTube video is named as “Red Bull Stratos FULL POV - Multi-Angle + Mission Data”.
Watch the video below:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’