Watch Videos: Sun`s magnetic field about to flip upside down
Zee Media Bureau\Philaso G Kaping
New Delhi: Our sun`s vast magnetic field is about to flip upside down which will affect the entire solar system, says NASA.
This solar event occurs approximately every 11 years and is a part of the regular solar cycle.
NASA had announced in August that it could happen in three to four months.
"This change will have ripple effects throughout the solar system," says solar physicist Todd Hoeksema, director of the Wilcox Solar Observatory at Stanford University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!