Watch Videos: Sun`s magnetic field about to flip upside down
Zee Media Bureau\Philaso G Kaping
New Delhi: Our sun`s vast magnetic field is about to flip upside down which will affect the entire solar system, says NASA.
This solar event occurs approximately every 11 years and is a part of the regular solar cycle.
NASA had announced in August that it could happen in three to four months.
"This change will have ripple effects throughout the solar system," says solar physicist Todd Hoeksema, director of the Wilcox Solar Observatory at Stanford University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?