Malegaon blast accused Pragnya Singh hospitalised
  • This Section
  • Latest
  • Web Wrap
Last Updated: Friday, October 02, 2009, 20:27
  
Nashik: Prime accused in the Malegaon blast case, Pragnya Singh Thakur, was on Friday shifted to the Nashik civil hospital from the central jail as she is "not well", hospital sources said.

Pragnya Singh could not appear before the Nashik court today, the second time in a row, and the court remanded her and ten others to judicial custody till October 7.

She was admitted to the ICU ward in the Civil Hospital and her condition is stable, they said, without elaborating.

Singh had earlier undergone medical treatment in Mumbai's JJ hospital before being shifted back to the central jail here.

Bureau Report


First Published: Friday, October 02, 2009, 20:27


comments powered by Disqus