102-year-old man commits suicide by hanging in TN
Coimbatore: Depressed over his nonagenarian wife`s heart ailment, a 102-year old man today allegedly committed suicide here.
Rangasamy Naidu, who had been of late concerned over his 92-year old wife`s condition, ended his life by hanging himself from the ceiling of their house, police said.
The man`s wife was staying in their son`s house in a nearby locality for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials