11 KV sub-station destroyed in fire in TN
Ramanathapuram: A 11-KV sub-station at Keelakarai in this district was destroyed in a fire on Tuesday morning, officials said.
Almost all equipment in the sub station was destroyed in the fire, which spread quickly, fanned by flames.
The Sub-Station was feeding power to Uthirakosamangai, Erwadi and Keelakarai towns, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic