14 Madras High Court judges appointed
New Delhi: Fourteen additional judges of the
Madras High Court were on Monday elevated as judges in that High
Most of those elevated were appointed as additional judges
of the Madras High Court in 2006 and 2007 after a long innings
at the Bar.
Those elevated as judge are - Justice Krishnaswami
Chandru, Justice V Ramasubramanian, Justice S Mani Kumar,
Justice A Selvam, Justice P R Shivakumar, Justice G Rajasuria,
Justice Thiruneelakantam Sudanthiram, Justice Saminathan
Nagamuthu, Justice Shunmugavel Palanivelu, Justice K K
Sasidharan, Justice M Venugopal, Justice V Periya Karuppiah,
Justice R Subbiah and Justice Meenakshi Sundaram
The present strength of the Madras High Court is 55,
including the Chief Justice and additional judges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?