14 Madras High Court judges appointed
New Delhi: Fourteen additional judges of the
Madras High Court were on Monday elevated as judges in that High
Most of those elevated were appointed as additional judges
of the Madras High Court in 2006 and 2007 after a long innings
at the Bar.
Those elevated as judge are - Justice Krishnaswami
Chandru, Justice V Ramasubramanian, Justice S Mani Kumar,
Justice A Selvam, Justice P R Shivakumar, Justice G Rajasuria,
Justice Thiruneelakantam Sudanthiram, Justice Saminathan
Nagamuthu, Justice Shunmugavel Palanivelu, Justice K K
Sasidharan, Justice M Venugopal, Justice V Periya Karuppiah,
Justice R Subbiah and Justice Meenakshi Sundaram
The present strength of the Madras High Court is 55,
including the Chief Justice and additional judges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack