14 Madras High Court judges appointed
New Delhi: Fourteen additional judges of the
Madras High Court were on Monday elevated as judges in that High
Most of those elevated were appointed as additional judges
of the Madras High Court in 2006 and 2007 after a long innings
at the Bar.
Those elevated as judge are - Justice Krishnaswami
Chandru, Justice V Ramasubramanian, Justice S Mani Kumar,
Justice A Selvam, Justice P R Shivakumar, Justice G Rajasuria,
Justice Thiruneelakantam Sudanthiram, Justice Saminathan
Nagamuthu, Justice Shunmugavel Palanivelu, Justice K K
Sasidharan, Justice M Venugopal, Justice V Periya Karuppiah,
Justice R Subbiah and Justice Meenakshi Sundaram
The present strength of the Madras High Court is 55,
including the Chief Justice and additional judges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi