22-year-old commits suicide in front of lover`s house
Salem: A final year B.E Student allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in front of his lover`s house at Attur in the district, police said on Thursday.
The 22-year-old boy was in love with his classmate but following a quarrel, the girl refused to talk to him.
When he tried to contact her on mobile in front of her house on September 9, the girl did not respond following which he allegedly consumed poison and fell down unconscious, police said, adding, he died last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Para SF of Indian Army - The specialised combat force!
- Haryana Minister Anil Vij takes back his insulting comments against Gandhi
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre