22-year-old commits suicide in front of lover`s house
Salem: A final year B.E Student allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in front of his lover`s house at Attur in the district, police said on Thursday.
The 22-year-old boy was in love with his classmate but following a quarrel, the girl refused to talk to him.
When he tried to contact her on mobile in front of her house on September 9, the girl did not respond following which he allegedly consumed poison and fell down unconscious, police said, adding, he died last night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'