3 TN labourers return from Iraq
Chennai: Three labourers from Tamil Nadu, stranded in violence-hit Iraq, returned here by an Air India flight on Monday, an official said.
The three men -- two from Pudukottai and one from Ramanathapuram district -- were brought to New Delhi from Iraq and later arrived here by an Air India flight, he said.
State Public Department officer Dilipkumar received the trio. After overnight stay in the state guest house here, they would be sent to their native places by cars, he said.
They had gone to Iraq some three months ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi