3 TN labourers return from Iraq
Chennai: Three labourers from Tamil Nadu, stranded in violence-hit Iraq, returned here by an Air India flight on Monday, an official said.
The three men -- two from Pudukottai and one from Ramanathapuram district -- were brought to New Delhi from Iraq and later arrived here by an Air India flight, he said.
State Public Department officer Dilipkumar received the trio. After overnight stay in the state guest house here, they would be sent to their native places by cars, he said.
They had gone to Iraq some three months ago.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference