3 TN labourers return from Iraq
Chennai: Three labourers from Tamil Nadu, stranded in violence-hit Iraq, returned here by an Air India flight on Monday, an official said.
The three men -- two from Pudukottai and one from Ramanathapuram district -- were brought to New Delhi from Iraq and later arrived here by an Air India flight, he said.
State Public Department officer Dilipkumar received the trio. After overnight stay in the state guest house here, they would be sent to their native places by cars, he said.
They had gone to Iraq some three months ago.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- After Salman Khan, IOA approaches Sachin Tendulkar, AR Rahman to be Goodwill Ambassadors
- IMF sees emerging market innovations as 'crankiness' of Governor: Raghuram Rajan
- Strengthen ties with India to counter China, Obama administration told
- Burkina bans officials from accepting gifts over $60
- Controversy in the making: Centre asks Urdu writers not to write anti-national content