3 TN labourers return from Iraq
Chennai: Three labourers from Tamil Nadu, stranded in violence-hit Iraq, returned here by an Air India flight on Monday, an official said.
The three men -- two from Pudukottai and one from Ramanathapuram district -- were brought to New Delhi from Iraq and later arrived here by an Air India flight, he said.
State Public Department officer Dilipkumar received the trio. After overnight stay in the state guest house here, they would be sent to their native places by cars, he said.
They had gone to Iraq some three months ago.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read