547 airmen inducted into IAF
Chennai: A batch of 547 airmen was today inducted into the Indian Air Force on completion of training at the Air Force Station at suburban Tambaram.
They were inducted into IAF at a combined passing out parade reviewed by Command Non-Technical Training Officer (Headquarter) training command Air Commodore Pawan Mullick.
The personnel were trained at the Mechanical training institute and workshop training institute before passing out, a Defence release here said.
Air Commodore Mullick urged them to make sustained efforts towards continous enhancement of their knowlege by keeping themselves abreast of the changes.
He advised the trainees to maintain exemplary conduct at all times, in keeping with the ethos of the service.
The parade culminated with the display of continuity drill, pipe band and aerobics, the release said.
The parade was followed by presentation of awards and trophies. The passing out trainees were administered oath of their joining in the Air Force fraternity, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi