9 held in PMK functionary murder case
Erode: Nine persons were arrested today in
connection with the murder of a PMK functionary here on
Sunday, police said.
Selvam(45) was murdered when a gang entered his two-wheeler
repair shop and stabbed him with knives. He died on the way to
hospital. The culprits escaped in a van.
Those arrested were remanded to 15 days, police said.
- Blasphemy case for 'desecrating' Sikh man's turban in Pakistan
- NEET 2016: Government will take final call, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Next Odd-Even phase only after public consultation: Satyendar Jain
- IPL 9: Kings XI Punjab's Shaun Marsh ruled out for remainder of the tournament
- Indian Premier League 2016: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore – Players to watch out for; probable playing XIs