AAP enacting a political drama: BJYM
Udhagamandalam (TN): BJP`s youth wing, Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha, on Tuesday accused Aam Aadmi Party of enacting a `political drama` by releasing a list of "corrupt" politicians and announcing to contest against senior party and Congress leaders in the Lok Sabha polls.
Describing the announcement as a `gimmick`, Muruganandam, National Secretary of the BJYM, told reporters here this was only to divert the attention of the public from their "failed" governance.
He said the people expected something good from AAP but they "failed" on all fronts.
"Drawing up the list and announcing to put up candidates against BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and Congress leaders, was a `gimmick` to divert the attention of the dissatisfied public," he said.
He said AAP was also a "corrupt" party as it was running the government with the support of "another corrupt party, the Congress."
Referring to Tamil Nadu, Muruganandam claimed voters were dissatisfied with the rule of ruling AIADMK and also with DMK and added that BJP, which was gaining mass support, was expected to win all the Lok Sabha seats from the state.
Without elaborating, Muruganandam said BJP was gearing up for a "unique" campaign in Tamil Nadu for the Lok Sabha polls, when asked about the plank the party was taking against the sitting DMK MP from Nilgiris, A Raja, former Telecom minister and accused in the 2G spectrum scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM