Accused in murder case hacked to death
Madurai: A five-member gang on Tuesday hacked to death an accused in Dalit leader Pasupathi Pandian murder case.
Police said Muthupandian (37) along with three associates were going to Alagarkovil in a car, when the gang deliberately rammed their car into their vehicle, forcing it to stop.
Muthupandian tried to flee, but the gang members chased and hacked him to death, police said.
One of Muthupandian`s associates suffered head injuries in the attack, and has been admitted to hospital in a serious condition.
Devendra Kula Vellalar Federation founder Pasupathi Pandian was murdered in Dindigul on January 10, 2012 by an unidentified gang.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- EPF interest rate: Nationwide protest by trade unions today
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput get holiday vibes! See inside
- Priyanka Chopra's dinner date with 'Baywatch' cast! View in pic
- Updated WhatsApp with 'call back', voice mail, video calling features coming soon!
- Ancient Hindu temple reopens after 27 years in Srinagar, Kashmiri Pandits jubilant