Actress Kushboo booked for violating Code of Conduct
Theni: Actress and DMK star speaker
Kushboo has been booked under in two cases for allegedly
violating the Model Code of Conduct in the district, police
said on Sunday.
In the first case, the actress allegedly
interrupted road traffic while campaigning for her party at
Palanichetti area in the district, they said.
The second case was booked when a eight cars were
found to be following the vehicle of the actress at two places
in the district without prior permission, authorities said,
adding that all the eight vehicles have been seized.
Elections to the 234-member Tamil Nadu Assembly will
be held on April 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi