Actress Kushboo booked for violating Code of Conduct
Theni: Actress and DMK star speaker
Kushboo has been booked under in two cases for allegedly
violating the Model Code of Conduct in the district, police
said on Sunday.
In the first case, the actress allegedly
interrupted road traffic while campaigning for her party at
Palanichetti area in the district, they said.
The second case was booked when a eight cars were
found to be following the vehicle of the actress at two places
in the district without prior permission, authorities said,
adding that all the eight vehicles have been seized.
Elections to the 234-member Tamil Nadu Assembly will
be held on April 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics