Actress Kushboo booked for violating Code of Conduct
Theni: Actress and DMK star speaker
Kushboo has been booked under in two cases for allegedly
violating the Model Code of Conduct in the district, police
said on Sunday.
In the first case, the actress allegedly
interrupted road traffic while campaigning for her party at
Palanichetti area in the district, they said.
The second case was booked when a eight cars were
found to be following the vehicle of the actress at two places
in the district without prior permission, authorities said,
adding that all the eight vehicles have been seized.
Elections to the 234-member Tamil Nadu Assembly will
be held on April 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?