Actress Kushboo booked for violating Code of Conduct
Theni: Actress and DMK star speaker
Kushboo has been booked under in two cases for allegedly
violating the Model Code of Conduct in the district, police
said on Sunday.
In the first case, the actress allegedly
interrupted road traffic while campaigning for her party at
Palanichetti area in the district, they said.
The second case was booked when a eight cars were
found to be following the vehicle of the actress at two places
in the district without prior permission, authorities said,
adding that all the eight vehicles have been seized.
Elections to the 234-member Tamil Nadu Assembly will
be held on April 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- When Muslim dies they give 20 lakhs, but Hindu doesn't even get 20,000: Sakshi Maharaj