Actress Kushboo booked for violating Code of Conduct
Theni: Actress and DMK star speaker
Kushboo has been booked under in two cases for allegedly
violating the Model Code of Conduct in the district, police
said on Sunday.
In the first case, the actress allegedly
interrupted road traffic while campaigning for her party at
Palanichetti area in the district, they said.
The second case was booked when a eight cars were
found to be following the vehicle of the actress at two places
in the district without prior permission, authorities said,
adding that all the eight vehicles have been seized.
Elections to the 234-member Tamil Nadu Assembly will
be held on April 13.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference