Advocate held for threatening to set on fire Taluk office
Madurai: An advocate was on Sunday arrested for allegedly threatening to set ablaze the Taluk office here to highlight his demand for opening the local MLA office which remained closed for over 15 years.
Police later released the advocate on personal bail.
The advocate claimed AIADMK MLA K A Samy was functioning from a recreation club and not from the MLA office. Besides, common people, who had grievances, did not have access to the club.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- Bangladesh police storm militant hideout, kill 9 Islamist extremists in Dhaka
- Anita Hassanandani, Rohit Reddy’s Maldives trip will give you vacation goals- See Pics
- India will never forget sacrifices of soldiers: PM Narendra Modi on Kargil Vijay Diwas
- Flirt with the waves a la Lisa Haydon – Watch video