AIADMK functionary found murdered in Rameswaram
Rameswaram: A senior AIADMK functionary
was found murdered near a cell phone tower at nearby Kumbaram,
leading to tension in some parts of Ramanathapuram district
Sadhveeka Seelan (40) was returning home last night with
Rs 65,000 in cash after closing his petrol pump at
Raghunathapuram when he was murdered by some unidentified men,
Seelan was the son of late Selliah Servai, who was a state
General Council member.
The motive for the murder is not yet clear, police said,
adding a team had been formed to nab the culprits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter