AIADMK supremo Jayalalithaa hints at prime ministership
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayaram Jayalalithaa hinted at prime ministership during the launch of a state project in Chennai.
Jayalalithaa was speaking at the inauguration of the official website of Tamil Nadu Infrastructural Development Board. While speaking about the proposed infrastructural policies for the state, she also added that she had a clear vision for the country.
"I have a vision for India in which, Tamil Nadu will play a key role, a vision of a resurgent India. A nation with an inclusive society, and open markets, a nation of enterprise and creativity driven by knowledge and shaped by family values, a nation of growth with equity, a nation with peace, stability and development; a modern, secular and prosperous India. I want to assure you all that this day is not far,” said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: What characteristics define a true leader?
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre