AIADMK supremo Jayalalithaa hints at prime ministership
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayaram Jayalalithaa hinted at prime ministership during the launch of a state project in Chennai.
Jayalalithaa was speaking at the inauguration of the official website of Tamil Nadu Infrastructural Development Board. While speaking about the proposed infrastructural policies for the state, she also added that she had a clear vision for the country.
"I have a vision for India in which, Tamil Nadu will play a key role, a vision of a resurgent India. A nation with an inclusive society, and open markets, a nation of enterprise and creativity driven by knowledge and shaped by family values, a nation of growth with equity, a nation with peace, stability and development; a modern, secular and prosperous India. I want to assure you all that this day is not far,” said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed