Air hostess dies at amusement park, three held
Chennai: Three people have been arrested in connection with the death of a 20-year-old air hostess at an amusement park.
The cause of death was being probed, police said. Three people, including the amusement park`s facility manager and operator of the ride, have been arrested.
On Tuesday, Afia Magh, an air hostess working for a private airline, was killed in a freak accident during an adventure ride at EVP World theme park on the outskirts of Chennai, police said.
The victim, a native of Nagaland, suffered head injuries when she was thrown off while taking a ride on the `Giant Wheel`, police said.
She was pronounced dead at a nearby private hospital where she was rushed.
(With PTI inputs)
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list