Air hostess dies at amusement park, three held
Chennai: Three people have been arrested in connection with the death of a 20-year-old air hostess at an amusement park.
The cause of death was being probed, police said. Three people, including the amusement park`s facility manager and operator of the ride, have been arrested.
On Tuesday, Afia Magh, an air hostess working for a private airline, was killed in a freak accident during an adventure ride at EVP World theme park on the outskirts of Chennai, police said.
The victim, a native of Nagaland, suffered head injuries when she was thrown off while taking a ride on the `Giant Wheel`, police said.
She was pronounced dead at a nearby private hospital where she was rushed.
(With PTI inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- His LS constituency flooded, PM Modi deputes MP for help
- Cricket reforms: BCCI submits Compliance Report to Supreme Court-appointed Justice RM Lodha panel
- Hours-long attack on Kabul American university kills sixteen
- Day/Night Duleep Trophy: Kuldeep's Yadav guile puts India Red in driver's seat
- How does smoke effect clouds in terms of climate? NASA flies to Africa to find out!