Air hostess dies at amusement park, three held
Chennai: Three people have been arrested in connection with the death of a 20-year-old air hostess at an amusement park.
The cause of death was being probed, police said. Three people, including the amusement park`s facility manager and operator of the ride, have been arrested.
On Tuesday, Afia Magh, an air hostess working for a private airline, was killed in a freak accident during an adventure ride at EVP World theme park on the outskirts of Chennai, police said.
The victim, a native of Nagaland, suffered head injuries when she was thrown off while taking a ride on the `Giant Wheel`, police said.
She was pronounced dead at a nearby private hospital where she was rushed.
(With PTI inputs)
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India