Air hostess dies in accident at amusement park
Chennai: A 20-year-old air-hostess working for a private airline was Tuesday killed in a freak accident during an adventure ride at an amusement park in the city outskirts, police said.
The victim, a native of Nagaland, suffered head injuries when she was thrown off while taking a ride on the `Giant Wheel`, police said.
She was pronounced dead at a nearby private hospital where she was rushed.
The cause of death was being probed, police said, adding two persons, including the operator of the ride, were arrested.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren