Ammunitions live cartridges found wrapped in polythene cover
Coimbatore: About 100 cartridges, including 15 empty ones, have been found wrapped in a polythene cover near a pond in Perur in the city.
The cover was found by some persons, who were fishing there last evening and handed over to the nearby police station.
It was found that of 81 cartridges, 15 were used and rest live ones, being used n 9 MM pistol, police sorurces said.
A police team, who rushed to the spot for investigation found 27 more live cartridges, dug under earth, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars