Amrutanjan Healthcare to open 4 pain relief clinics in Chennai
Hyderabad: In its effort to emerge as a pain management solution provider, Amrutanjan Health Care Limited will set up four more `pain relief clinics` in Chennai and will also open similar clinics in Hyderabad and Bangalore, a top company official said on Sunday.
"We would like to emerge as a pain management service provider. Through `Osmosis`? `pain clinics` we are looking at pain management which is anything from physiotherapy to
orthopedic. Amrutanjan brand already has a pain equity and we would like to take it into services," said Sambhu Sivalenka, CEO and Managing Director of Amrutanjan Health Care Limited.
He said they already operate one `pain relief clinic` in Chennai and were planning to set up four more such centres in a hub like hospital models by this year end and will also open two other centres at Hyderabad and Bangalore by the end of this financial year at a cost of Rs one crore each.
Sivalenka said, apart from diagnosis the pain relief clinics will offer treatment for migraine, headache and backache. "We will also sell our products through the `Pain
Management Clinics`," the Managi ng Director of the Chennai-based company said.
He said the company intends to achieve a growth pattern to 25 per cent in the next 3-4 months with an expected turnover of Rs 124 crore by the end of the financial year 2010-11, as against Rs 89 crore last year, with Andhra Pradesh expecting to contribute Rs 16 crores to the company, on the back of the new promotion campaign for the Amrutanjan Strong brand. Amrutanjan is the leader in Tamil Nadu with 55 per cent market share and in Orissa with 80 per cent market share, while in Andhra Pradesh the market share is 22 per cent, West Bengal 56 per cent and Maharashtra 15 per cent, he said.
He said they were looking at exports in a rapid manner and would like to concentrate on US market. "The company has already registered its products for exports in 13 countries
and is now targetting 30 more countries," Sivalenka added. Earlier, announcing Tollywood (Telugu film industry) actor Mahesh Babu as the new brand ambassador for Amrutanjan Strong Pain Balm in Andhra Pradesh, Sivalenka said "Mahesh Babu is a real hero who can do justice to our brand and to get back our lost share in Andhra Pradesh. We plan to work with him for a long time."
Mahesh Babu, said he was happy and felt honoured for being associated with Amrutanjan which he said is an iconic brand and an household name in Andhra Pradesh. "The brand has inspired me and I have signed the endorsement contract for 2 years," the actor said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you