Anbumani Ramadoss to contest from Dharmapuri
Chennai: Even as seat-sharing talks with BJP continue, PMK on Sunday announced former Union minister Anbumani Ramadoss`s candidature from the Dharmapuri Lok Sabha constituency for the April 24 polls.
"Party leader and former Health Minister Anbumani Ramadoss would contest from the Dharmapuri constituency," PMK president G K Mani told reporters here.
Replying to another query, he said his party was continuing its talks with BJP over the seat-sharing issue.
PMK has been holding talks with BJP for more than a week now, like MDMK, DMDK and few other small parties over the seat-sharing issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?
- IRS website hacked by suspected Pakistani hackers, messages like 'Pakistan Zindabad' posted