Anbumani Ramadoss to contest from Dharmapuri
Chennai: Even as seat-sharing talks with BJP continue, PMK on Sunday announced former Union minister Anbumani Ramadoss`s candidature from the Dharmapuri Lok Sabha constituency for the April 24 polls.
"Party leader and former Health Minister Anbumani Ramadoss would contest from the Dharmapuri constituency," PMK president G K Mani told reporters here.
Replying to another query, he said his party was continuing its talks with BJP over the seat-sharing issue.
PMK has been holding talks with BJP for more than a week now, like MDMK, DMDK and few other small parties over the seat-sharing issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH