Animal centre for R&D on pharmaceuticals in TN
Tiruchirappalli: A central animal facility has been set up at city based Bhathidasan Institute of Technology, a unit of Anna university, Chennai, for carrying out basic and advanced research on Pharmaceutical technology.
P Selvamani, a scientist, said the facility was a registered one, with a committee for control and supervision of experiments on animals. The research would be carried as per the guidelines of the Environment Ministry.
Quality control work through genetic and microbial monitoring, computerised documentation, universal animal identification system and periodic calibration and validations of all equipment would be carried out at the centre, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price