Argentinian delegation calls on TN Governor
Chennai: A delegation from Argentina today called on Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah at the Raj Bhavan here.
The delegation, which included ministers, mayors and other officials, is on a visit to explore possibilities of cooperation in the fields of tourism, SMEs, IT, pharma, auto parts, mining and biotechnology among others, a Raj Bhavan release said.
Governor of San Luis Province in Argentina extended his invitation to Rosaiah to be the Guest of Honour in the inauguration of San Luis office at Chennai.
The office aims at promoting commercial, cultural and tourism activities and its inauguration is slated for tomorrow.
Secretary to Governor D Karthikeyan and several other officials were also present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video