Argentinian delegation calls on TN Governor
Chennai: A delegation from Argentina today called on Tamil Nadu Governor K Rosaiah at the Raj Bhavan here.
The delegation, which included ministers, mayors and other officials, is on a visit to explore possibilities of cooperation in the fields of tourism, SMEs, IT, pharma, auto parts, mining and biotechnology among others, a Raj Bhavan release said.
Governor of San Luis Province in Argentina extended his invitation to Rosaiah to be the Guest of Honour in the inauguration of San Luis office at Chennai.
The office aims at promoting commercial, cultural and tourism activities and its inauguration is slated for tomorrow.
Secretary to Governor D Karthikeyan and several other officials were also present on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today