Attend party events or face action: DMK to activists
Madurai: Stringent action would be taken against those DMK functionaries who do not attend party events, M K Alagiri Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers and DMK organising secretary of Southern region said.
After conducting a review meeting with party functionaries
here last night, on the Anna centenary celebrations to be held
at Kancheepuram later this month, he said strict measures
would be taken against those party functionaries who missed
the party events after consulting with the district
He advised the party men to work for the general
election, which would be held in 2011.
He said he was confident about the party`s success in
Tiruchendur by-elections with minimum 35,000 votes margin,
even if AIADMK contested the polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!