Attend party events or face action: DMK to activists
Madurai: Stringent action would be taken against those DMK functionaries who do not attend party events, M K Alagiri Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers and DMK organising secretary of Southern region said.
After conducting a review meeting with party functionaries
here last night, on the Anna centenary celebrations to be held
at Kancheepuram later this month, he said strict measures
would be taken against those party functionaries who missed
the party events after consulting with the district
He advised the party men to work for the general
election, which would be held in 2011.
He said he was confident about the party`s success in
Tiruchendur by-elections with minimum 35,000 votes margin,
even if AIADMK contested the polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- 'Mann ki Baat': World is keen to know more about India, says PM Modi
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- BJP can give even Dawood Ibrahim a clean chit: Digvijay Singh
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!