Attend party events or face action: DMK to activists
Madurai: Stringent action would be taken against those DMK functionaries who do not attend party events, M K Alagiri Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers and DMK organising secretary of Southern region said.
After conducting a review meeting with party functionaries
here last night, on the Anna centenary celebrations to be held
at Kancheepuram later this month, he said strict measures
would be taken against those party functionaries who missed
the party events after consulting with the district
He advised the party men to work for the general
election, which would be held in 2011.
He said he was confident about the party`s success in
Tiruchendur by-elections with minimum 35,000 votes margin,
even if AIADMK contested the polls.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan