Attend party events or face action: DMK to activists
Madurai: Stringent action would be taken against those DMK functionaries who do not attend party events, M K Alagiri Union Minister for Chemicals and Fertilizers and DMK organising secretary of Southern region said.
After conducting a review meeting with party functionaries
here last night, on the Anna centenary celebrations to be held
at Kancheepuram later this month, he said strict measures
would be taken against those party functionaries who missed
the party events after consulting with the district
He advised the party men to work for the general
election, which would be held in 2011.
He said he was confident about the party`s success in
Tiruchendur by-elections with minimum 35,000 votes margin,
even if AIADMK contested the polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!