Award for IIT Madras Maths Professor
Chennai: A professor from the Mathematics Department of IIT-Madras has been honoured with the "Alumni Ambassador of the City of Kaiserslautern, Germany" award.
"He is one among the four recipients, including the President of Google, Europe, and the only Indian to receive this award," a statement from IIT-Madras said.
Prof Sundar was selected by a High-level committee, comprising members from Technical University (TU) of Kaiserslautern and other technological Institutes of the city, the release said, adding, he will be receiving the award in December this year at the City of Kaiserslautern.
Sundar, a post doctoral fellow at the Department of Industrial Mathematics, TU Kaiserslautern, had been collaborating with Industrial Mathematics group of the Technical University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IIT Kharagpur students design racing car to compete in Russia
- IRCTC to offer Rs 10 lakh insurance cover for Re 1
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security?
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part II
- Are political parties playing vote politics in the name of cow-security? - Part III