Bail to 11 in TNPSC question paper leak case
Erode: A local court has granted bail to 11 accused in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission question paper leak case.
Judicial Magistrate III, Erode Mohanambal, while granting bail to them, ordered that they appear in court daily and sign the register for one month from today.
All of them had been lodged in the central prison here for the past two months since their arrest.
On August 30, a court here cancelled bail granted to four accused in the case The four, including a woman and her husband were arrested on Aug 13 and granted conditional bail on August 23.
A woman candidate was held on August 11 at a centre here where the exam was being conducted after some candidates noticed her going through hand-written questions and answers prior to the exam. They informed invigilators they suspected it was leaked as questions were similar to the original paper.
She later told Collector V K Shanmugam who questioned her that her husband had given the hand-written questions and she was not aware from where he had got it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics