Bail to 11 in TNPSC question paper leak case
Erode: A local court has granted bail to 11 accused in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission question paper leak case.
Judicial Magistrate III, Erode Mohanambal, while granting bail to them, ordered that they appear in court daily and sign the register for one month from today.
All of them had been lodged in the central prison here for the past two months since their arrest.
On August 30, a court here cancelled bail granted to four accused in the case The four, including a woman and her husband were arrested on Aug 13 and granted conditional bail on August 23.
A woman candidate was held on August 11 at a centre here where the exam was being conducted after some candidates noticed her going through hand-written questions and answers prior to the exam. They informed invigilators they suspected it was leaked as questions were similar to the original paper.
She later told Collector V K Shanmugam who questioned her that her husband had given the hand-written questions and she was not aware from where he had got it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?