Bangalore bomb aftermath: Police check vehicles at Chennai airport
Chennai: Checking of vehicles at the airport has been stepped up as part of tightened security measures in the wake of the Bangalore blast, officials sources said on Tuesday.
Security was tight today especially with the Rajasthan Royals IPL team scheduled to leave after their match against Chennai Super Kings last night, they said.
Security has been scaled up following the April 17 blast outside the BJP office that left 16 persons injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- BSF catches cow slaughter gang near India-Bangladesh border in Malda
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...