BJP leader DGP interrogates "Police Fakruddin, Bilal Malik
Salem: Tamil Nadu CBCID Director General of Police Narendrapal Singh on Thursday interrogated jailed "Police" Fakruddin and Bilal Malik in connection with the murder of a BJP leader, police said.
Singh interrogated them at the Sooramangalam Women Police Station after they were brought there from the prison with tight police security, they said.
Later, advocate Jakir Ahamed counsel of the duo alleged that Fakruddin and Malik had complained to him that medical check ups were not provided to them.
He said his clients complained of severe tooth pain.
The duo were arrested in connection with the July 19 murder of BJP state general secretary V Ramesh.
`Police` Fakruddin, arrested on October 4, is among the three key suspects in the 2011 Advani pipe bomb case the other two being Panna Ismail and Bilal Malik.
Panna Ismail and Bilal Malik were nabbed at Putur on the Tamil Nadu-Andhra Pradesh border on October 5 in a joint operation by police forces of both states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city