BJP leader DGP interrogates "Police Fakruddin, Bilal Malik
Salem: Tamil Nadu CBCID Director General of Police Narendrapal Singh on Thursday interrogated jailed "Police" Fakruddin and Bilal Malik in connection with the murder of a BJP leader, police said.
Singh interrogated them at the Sooramangalam Women Police Station after they were brought there from the prison with tight police security, they said.
Later, advocate Jakir Ahamed counsel of the duo alleged that Fakruddin and Malik had complained to him that medical check ups were not provided to them.
He said his clients complained of severe tooth pain.
The duo were arrested in connection with the July 19 murder of BJP state general secretary V Ramesh.
`Police` Fakruddin, arrested on October 4, is among the three key suspects in the 2011 Advani pipe bomb case the other two being Panna Ismail and Bilal Malik.
Panna Ismail and Bilal Malik were nabbed at Putur on the Tamil Nadu-Andhra Pradesh border on October 5 in a joint operation by police forces of both states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?