BJP leader DGP interrogates "Police Fakruddin, Bilal Malik
Salem: Tamil Nadu CBCID Director General of Police Narendrapal Singh on Thursday interrogated jailed "Police" Fakruddin and Bilal Malik in connection with the murder of a BJP leader, police said.
Singh interrogated them at the Sooramangalam Women Police Station after they were brought there from the prison with tight police security, they said.
Later, advocate Jakir Ahamed counsel of the duo alleged that Fakruddin and Malik had complained to him that medical check ups were not provided to them.
He said his clients complained of severe tooth pain.
The duo were arrested in connection with the July 19 murder of BJP state general secretary V Ramesh.
`Police` Fakruddin, arrested on October 4, is among the three key suspects in the 2011 Advani pipe bomb case the other two being Panna Ismail and Bilal Malik.
Panna Ismail and Bilal Malik were nabbed at Putur on the Tamil Nadu-Andhra Pradesh border on October 5 in a joint operation by police forces of both states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them