BJP leader DGP interrogates "Police Fakruddin, Bilal Malik
Salem: Tamil Nadu CBCID Director General of Police Narendrapal Singh on Thursday interrogated jailed "Police" Fakruddin and Bilal Malik in connection with the murder of a BJP leader, police said.
Singh interrogated them at the Sooramangalam Women Police Station after they were brought there from the prison with tight police security, they said.
Later, advocate Jakir Ahamed counsel of the duo alleged that Fakruddin and Malik had complained to him that medical check ups were not provided to them.
He said his clients complained of severe tooth pain.
The duo were arrested in connection with the July 19 murder of BJP state general secretary V Ramesh.
`Police` Fakruddin, arrested on October 4, is among the three key suspects in the 2011 Advani pipe bomb case the other two being Panna Ismail and Bilal Malik.
Panna Ismail and Bilal Malik were nabbed at Putur on the Tamil Nadu-Andhra Pradesh border on October 5 in a joint operation by police forces of both states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?