BJP leader DGP interrogates "Police Fakruddin, Bilal Malik
Salem: Tamil Nadu CBCID Director General of Police Narendrapal Singh on Thursday interrogated jailed "Police" Fakruddin and Bilal Malik in connection with the murder of a BJP leader, police said.
Singh interrogated them at the Sooramangalam Women Police Station after they were brought there from the prison with tight police security, they said.
Later, advocate Jakir Ahamed counsel of the duo alleged that Fakruddin and Malik had complained to him that medical check ups were not provided to them.
He said his clients complained of severe tooth pain.
The duo were arrested in connection with the July 19 murder of BJP state general secretary V Ramesh.
`Police` Fakruddin, arrested on October 4, is among the three key suspects in the 2011 Advani pipe bomb case the other two being Panna Ismail and Bilal Malik.
Panna Ismail and Bilal Malik were nabbed at Putur on the Tamil Nadu-Andhra Pradesh border on October 5 in a joint operation by police forces of both states.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Welspun India hires Ernst & Young to probe US export lapses
- BIZARRE PUNISHMENT! Kim Jong-Un to make North Korean athletes, who could not win medals in Rio Olympics, work in coal mines?
- OP Jaisha's illness delays Sports Ministry probe into official apathy
- Subramanian Swamy moves SC for urgent hearing on plea against ban on CSK
- Leander Paes, Andre Begemann knock out top seeds in ATP Winston-Salem Open