Body of Indian woman who hanged self in Bahrain to be sent to TN
Dubai: The body of an Indian woman, who hanged herself in her apartment in Bahrain on Sunday, will be sent to her hometown.
Seethalakshmi Vinoth, hailing from Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu, died of hanging at her apartment in Manama, said authorities who issued a death certificate yesterday.
"If a death certificate has been issued, it means all investigations are over," Gulf Daily News quoted an Indian Embassy official as saying in Manama.
"There is no evidence of any foul play," the official added. He said that the embassy had completed all formalities for sending the body to Coimbatore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation