Body of Indian woman who hanged self in Bahrain to be sent to TN
Dubai: The body of an Indian woman, who hanged herself in her apartment in Bahrain on Sunday, will be sent to her hometown.
Seethalakshmi Vinoth, hailing from Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu, died of hanging at her apartment in Manama, said authorities who issued a death certificate yesterday.
"If a death certificate has been issued, it means all investigations are over," Gulf Daily News quoted an Indian Embassy official as saying in Manama.
"There is no evidence of any foul play," the official added. He said that the embassy had completed all formalities for sending the body to Coimbatore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday