Body of Indian woman who hanged self in Dubai to be sent to Tamil Nadu
Dubai: The body of an Indian woman, who hanged herself in her apartment in Bahrain on Sunday, will be sent to her hometown.
Seethalakshmi Vinoth, hailing from Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu, died of hanging at her apartment in Manama, said authorities who issued a death certificate yesterday.
"If a death certificate has been issued, it means all investigations are over," Gulf Daily News quoted an Indian Embassy official as saying in Manama.
"There is no evidence of any foul play," the official added.
He said that the embassy had completed all formalities for sending the body to Coimbatore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in 94 seats, BJP ahead in 56; counting underway
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Results 2017 LIVE: Mumbai Congress chief Sanjay Nirupam offers resignation; Shiv Sena ahead in BMC polls
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Counting underway; Shiv Sena leads the race