Body of merchant found in bush in Coimbatore
Coimbatore: The body of a mechant dealing in hollow blocks was found in a bush on the Eachanari-Madukkarai road on the outskirts of the city on Sunday.
Based on complaints from residents about a foul smell, police rushed to the spot and recovered the body, which has since been identified.
The man had left home last evening to pay workers in the hollow block manufacturing unit, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie