Bomb hurled at DMDK candidate`s house
Namakkal (TN): Unidentified persons threw a
`petrol-bomb` at the residence of a DMDK candidate for
Trichengode in the April 13 Tamil Nadu Assembly polls, police
said on Wednesday.
The front door, a two-wheeler and window panes were damaged
when the bomb exploded, they said, adding no one was injured.
The candidate, Sampath Kumar and his family, who were
inside the house at the time of the incident last night, have
lodged a complaint with police.
Actor Vijayakant`s Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK)
is contesting 41 seats as part of the Jayalalithaa-led AIADMK
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader