Bomb hurled at DMDK candidate`s house
Namakkal (TN): Unidentified persons threw a
`petrol-bomb` at the residence of a DMDK candidate for
Trichengode in the April 13 Tamil Nadu Assembly polls, police
said on Wednesday.
The front door, a two-wheeler and window panes were damaged
when the bomb exploded, they said, adding no one was injured.
The candidate, Sampath Kumar and his family, who were
inside the house at the time of the incident last night, have
lodged a complaint with police.
Actor Vijayakant`s Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam (DMDK)
is contesting 41 seats as part of the Jayalalithaa-led AIADMK
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- India's Balochistan push works, European Parliament warns Pakistan of sanctions over atrocities on Balochi people