Building collapse: Commission to submit report in 2 months
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu Government appointed one-man commission to probe the collapse of an under-construction building near here that claimed 61 lives, today inspected the site, and said its report would be submitted in two months.
The commission headed by retired Madras High Court Judge R Reghupathy and other government officials inspected the site at Moulivakkam where the 11-storeyed building collapsed on June 28.
"Report will be submitted to the government within two months," he told reporters after inspecting the site.
The Commission would also analyse reports on the collapse prepared by Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority and also by IIT and Anna University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!