Cancellation, regulation of trains to Dindigul from Jul 17-20
Madurai: Southern Railway on Wednesday announced cancellation and regulation of passenger train services to Dindigul from July 17 to 20 to facilitate non-interlocking work at the junction as a part of gauge conversion work on the Dindigul-Pollachi sector.
Consequently, the Madurai-Dindigul passenger would stand cancelled for three days from Jul 17, Dindigul-Tiruchirapalli passenger for the same number of days from July 18 and Tiruchirappalli-Dindigul passenger service for three days from July 17 and Dindigul?Madurai passenger for three days from Jul 18, a railways press release said.
All other express/passenger trains running via Dindigul junction would be regulated at Dindigul junction for five to 30 minutes from Jul 17, it said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?