Cancellation, regulation of trains to Dindigul from Jul 17-20
Madurai: Southern Railway on Wednesday announced cancellation and regulation of passenger train services to Dindigul from July 17 to 20 to facilitate non-interlocking work at the junction as a part of gauge conversion work on the Dindigul-Pollachi sector.
Consequently, the Madurai-Dindigul passenger would stand cancelled for three days from Jul 17, Dindigul-Tiruchirapalli passenger for the same number of days from July 18 and Tiruchirappalli-Dindigul passenger service for three days from July 17 and Dindigul?Madurai passenger for three days from Jul 18, a railways press release said.
All other express/passenger trains running via Dindigul junction would be regulated at Dindigul junction for five to 30 minutes from Jul 17, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday