CBI raids residence of former OSD to Dr Anbumani Ramadoss
Chennai: The CBI Monday conducted raids at
the residence of a former Officer on Special Duty (OSD) to
former Union Health Minister Dr Anbumani Ramadoss in
connection with alleged irregularities in granting permission
to a private medical college at Indore in Madhya Pradesh.
A four member team of CBI officials from Delhi were
involved in the searches at the residence of D S Murthy, also
a former intelligence officer, CBI sources said.
The searches were in connection with alleged
irregularities in granting permission to the college, they
said, but did not divulge further details.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss