CBI raids residence of former OSD to Dr Anbumani Ramadoss
Chennai: The CBI Monday conducted raids at
the residence of a former Officer on Special Duty (OSD) to
former Union Health Minister Dr Anbumani Ramadoss in
connection with alleged irregularities in granting permission
to a private medical college at Indore in Madhya Pradesh.
A four member team of CBI officials from Delhi were
involved in the searches at the residence of D S Murthy, also
a former intelligence officer, CBI sources said.
The searches were in connection with alleged
irregularities in granting permission to the college, they
said, but did not divulge further details.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology