CBI raids residence of former OSD to Dr Anbumani Ramadoss
Chennai: The CBI Monday conducted raids at
the residence of a former Officer on Special Duty (OSD) to
former Union Health Minister Dr Anbumani Ramadoss in
connection with alleged irregularities in granting permission
to a private medical college at Indore in Madhya Pradesh.
A four member team of CBI officials from Delhi were
involved in the searches at the residence of D S Murthy, also
a former intelligence officer, CBI sources said.
The searches were in connection with alleged
irregularities in granting permission to the college, they
said, but did not divulge further details.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Gerard Pique agrees with extra holidays for Neymar
- Politics over Yoga? BMC makes 'Surya Namaskar' mandatory in all affiliated schools in Mumbai
- Russia might use Iran air base again to carry out attacks on terror targets in Syria
- Sri Lanka vs Australia, 2nd ODI — As it happened...
- Special session of Goa Assembly to ratify GST on August 31