Chennai Press Club condoles death of G Kasturi
Chennai: The Chennai Press Club Friday condoled the death of G Kasturi, the longest serving editor of `The Hindu,` describing his death as a big loss to journalism.
"His contribution to the field of journalism as Editor of The Hindu for over 25 years is immense. His demise is a big loss to the field of journalism," Chennai Press Club Joint Secretary Bharathi Tamizhan said in a statement.
Kasturi, 87, breathed his last at his home here early this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere