Chennai Press Club condoles death of G Kasturi
Chennai: The Chennai Press Club Friday condoled the death of G Kasturi, the longest serving editor of `The Hindu,` describing his death as a big loss to journalism.
"His contribution to the field of journalism as Editor of The Hindu for over 25 years is immense. His demise is a big loss to the field of journalism," Chennai Press Club Joint Secretary Bharathi Tamizhan said in a statement.
Kasturi, 87, breathed his last at his home here early this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says