CISF detains 2 Keralites at Chennai airport
Chennai: Two persons from Kerala were detained by intelligence agencies for questioning when they gave contradicting replies after de-boarding from a Delhi-bound Air India flight.
Amir and Mansoor, in the age group of 25-35 years, were picked up on suspicion by CISF personnel after they wanted to get off the plane at the last minute ahead of its flight to the national capital.
However, they gave contradictory response when CISF sought their explanation for cancelling their programme at the last minute, airport sources said.
Subsequently, state and Central intelligence agencies also joined the probe, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez