CISF detains 2 Keralites at Chennai airport
Chennai: Two persons from Kerala were detained by intelligence agencies for questioning when they gave contradicting replies after de-boarding from a Delhi-bound Air India flight.
Amir and Mansoor, in the age group of 25-35 years, were picked up on suspicion by CISF personnel after they wanted to get off the plane at the last minute ahead of its flight to the national capital.
However, they gave contradictory response when CISF sought their explanation for cancelling their programme at the last minute, airport sources said.
Subsequently, state and Central intelligence agencies also joined the probe, sources added.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state