CISF detains 2 Keralites at Chennai airport
Chennai: Two persons from Kerala were detained by intelligence agencies for questioning when they gave contradicting replies after de-boarding from a Delhi-bound Air India flight.
Amir and Mansoor, in the age group of 25-35 years, were picked up on suspicion by CISF personnel after they wanted to get off the plane at the last minute ahead of its flight to the national capital.
However, they gave contradictory response when CISF sought their explanation for cancelling their programme at the last minute, airport sources said.
Subsequently, state and Central intelligence agencies also joined the probe, sources added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- Aamir Khan's remarks on intolerance stir controversy; BJP slams, film fraternity split
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'