CISF detains 2 Keralites at Chennai airport
Chennai: Two persons from Kerala were detained by intelligence agencies for questioning when they gave contradicting replies after de-boarding from a Delhi-bound Air India flight.
Amir and Mansoor, in the age group of 25-35 years, were picked up on suspicion by CISF personnel after they wanted to get off the plane at the last minute ahead of its flight to the national capital.
However, they gave contradictory response when CISF sought their explanation for cancelling their programme at the last minute, airport sources said.
Subsequently, state and Central intelligence agencies also joined the probe, sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth