Coast Guard official down in sea
Rameswaram: A 43-year-old Coast Guard official drowned after he fell in the sea from the boat off Mandapam accidently while on patrolling, official sources said here Wednesday.
Due to strong winds, the sea was rough when the mishap occurred last night, police said.
Jegadeshan`s body was later recovered and brought to the shore, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai