Coimbatore: New trains introduced
Coimbatore: The Coimbatore-Mettupalayam trains, which were hitherto running as specials, have been regularized and will run six days a week except Sundays from July 1.
The railways would also introduce a Coimbatore-Tuticorin Link
Express daily from July one, a release said.
With 22 coaches, the trains 16012/16011 will run as Link Express Maniyachi-Tuticorin and will be amalgamated with 16609/16610 Coimbatore-Nagercoil Junction Express, at Vanchi Maniyachi, the release said.
The Train No.12607/08 Ernakulam-Bangalore weekly express will now run on Sundays and Mondays also--starting from July 24 at Ernakulam and July 25 from Bangalore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch