Coimbatore: New trains introduced
Coimbatore: The Coimbatore-Mettupalayam trains, which were hitherto running as specials, have been regularized and will run six days a week except Sundays from July 1.
The railways would also introduce a Coimbatore-Tuticorin Link
Express daily from July one, a release said.
With 22 coaches, the trains 16012/16011 will run as Link Express Maniyachi-Tuticorin and will be amalgamated with 16609/16610 Coimbatore-Nagercoil Junction Express, at Vanchi Maniyachi, the release said.
The Train No.12607/08 Ernakulam-Bangalore weekly express will now run on Sundays and Mondays also--starting from July 24 at Ernakulam and July 25 from Bangalore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital