Coimbatore: New trains introduced
Coimbatore: The Coimbatore-Mettupalayam trains, which were hitherto running as specials, have been regularized and will run six days a week except Sundays from July 1.
The railways would also introduce a Coimbatore-Tuticorin Link
Express daily from July one, a release said.
With 22 coaches, the trains 16012/16011 will run as Link Express Maniyachi-Tuticorin and will be amalgamated with 16609/16610 Coimbatore-Nagercoil Junction Express, at Vanchi Maniyachi, the release said.
The Train No.12607/08 Ernakulam-Bangalore weekly express will now run on Sundays and Mondays also--starting from July 24 at Ernakulam and July 25 from Bangalore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges
- DNA: Analysis of controversies on inclusion of 'NEET' in private medical colleges - Part II
- DNA: How BSF soldiers guard the border in scorching summer heat
- DNA: Why is Congress taking support of affidavits to ensure alliance of MLA's?
- DNA: Analysis of how cancer is increasing death toll in India
- IPL 2016, Eliminator: SRH beat KKR by 22 runs; play Gujarat in 2nd qualifier for place in final
- Telangana TS EAMCET Results 2016: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) results likely to be declared on May 26 (Thursday) on www.tseamcet.in at 11 AM
- ISRO to test next reusable launch vehicle after studying data of May 23 flight
- Beware! Grilled food not good for health!
- WhatsApp leads messaging apps globally