Coimbatore: New trains introduced
Coimbatore: The Coimbatore-Mettupalayam trains, which were hitherto running as specials, have been regularized and will run six days a week except Sundays from July 1.
The railways would also introduce a Coimbatore-Tuticorin Link
Express daily from July one, a release said.
With 22 coaches, the trains 16012/16011 will run as Link Express Maniyachi-Tuticorin and will be amalgamated with 16609/16610 Coimbatore-Nagercoil Junction Express, at Vanchi Maniyachi, the release said.
The Train No.12607/08 Ernakulam-Bangalore weekly express will now run on Sundays and Mondays also--starting from July 24 at Ernakulam and July 25 from Bangalore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon