Coimbatore: New trains introduced
Coimbatore: The Coimbatore-Mettupalayam trains, which were hitherto running as specials, have been regularized and will run six days a week except Sundays from July 1.
The railways would also introduce a Coimbatore-Tuticorin Link
Express daily from July one, a release said.
With 22 coaches, the trains 16012/16011 will run as Link Express Maniyachi-Tuticorin and will be amalgamated with 16609/16610 Coimbatore-Nagercoil Junction Express, at Vanchi Maniyachi, the release said.
The Train No.12607/08 Ernakulam-Bangalore weekly express will now run on Sundays and Mondays also--starting from July 24 at Ernakulam and July 25 from Bangalore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city