Coimbatore-Palakkad train extended to Erode
Erode (TN): The daily passenger train between Palakkad and Coimbatore has been extended upto Erode from Sunday.
The train would leave Erode at 7.30 am and reach Palakkad at 12.30 pm. In the return direction, it would leave Palakkad at 2.30 pm and reach here at 7 pm.
Salem Divisional Railway Manager Sujatha Jayaraj, who flagged off the extended train, said Railway Ministry had sanctioned Rs 60 lakhs for development of Erode junction.
Two lifts would be dedicated for use by passengers soon, she said adding two escalators would also be installed in the station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack