Congress-DMK talks to identify constituencies continue
Chennai: The DMK and Congress on Friday continued
their talks to identify constituencies both parties would
contest as alliance partners under a seat sharing deal for the
April 13 Tamil Nadu Assembly polls.
"The talks are continuing. They are satisfactory. We will
meet in the evening to continue the talks," TNCC president
K V Thankgabalu told reporters at DMK headquarters Anna
Under the seat sharing agreement reached between the two
parties on Tuesday, Congress will contest 63 seats and DMK
Congress sources indicated that the present exercise will be
concluded by this evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read