Court orders awaited to give appointment letters to TRB candidates
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu government is awaiting court orders to release the final results of exams conducted by Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) and the eventual issuance of appointment orders to successful candidates, the Assembly was informed on Wednesday.
Replying to a special call attention motion brought by CPI(M) leader K Bala Bharathi, School Education Minister KC Veeramani said a total of 72,701 persons have qualified in the exams conducted by TRB in 2013 and their certificates had already been verified.
Since some candidates have filed cases in Madras High Court and its Madurai Bench, there has been a delay in giving appointment orders, he said, since the cases were disposed in the courts the government was awaiting court orders to issue appointment letters to candidates.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29