Dayananda Saraswati urges Ramdev to give up fast
Coimbatore: Swami Dayananda Saraswati of
Arsha Vidya Gurukulam at nearby Anaikatti has urged Yoga Guru
Baba Ramdev to give up his fast, which entered the eighth day
Saturday, in view of his deteriorating health.
In a letter, he said the entire country is aware of the
cause for which Ramdev has acted -- elimination of corruption
and black money -- and added that the nation would hold him in
great esteem for this action that brought about a national
awareness "of the evils of adharma".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next