Dayananda Saraswati urges Ramdev to give up fast
Coimbatore: Swami Dayananda Saraswati of
Arsha Vidya Gurukulam at nearby Anaikatti has urged Yoga Guru
Baba Ramdev to give up his fast, which entered the eighth day
Saturday, in view of his deteriorating health.
In a letter, he said the entire country is aware of the
cause for which Ramdev has acted -- elimination of corruption
and black money -- and added that the nation would hold him in
great esteem for this action that brought about a national
awareness "of the evils of adharma".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Post Uri attack, India strengthens border surveillance along LOC
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray