Defamation case against DMDK platform speaker
Coimbatore: A defamation case was registered on Wednesday against DMDK platform speaker, Valarpirai Chozhan for allegedly making some remarks against Chief Minister Jayalalithaa here on August 25.
Based on a complaint, police filed a case against Chozhan, who reportedly made the remarks at a function organised to distribute financial assistance as part of the birthday of party founder, Vijayakant, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB