Delhi HC blast: TN assembly expresses shock, grief
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu Assembly on Thursday, expressed shock and grief over the blast outside the Delhi High court and called for bringing the culprits to book at the earliest.
"Strongly condemning the blast in, which 11 persons were killed, we express our shock and grief," Speaker D Jayakumar said, reading out a condolence message.
He also sought action to nab the culprits at the earliest.
Later, the members observed silence as a mark of respect to those killed in yesterday`s blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown