Delhi HC blast: TN assembly expresses shock, grief
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu Assembly on Thursday, expressed shock and grief over the blast outside the Delhi High court and called for bringing the culprits to book at the earliest.
"Strongly condemning the blast in, which 11 persons were killed, we express our shock and grief," Speaker D Jayakumar said, reading out a condolence message.
He also sought action to nab the culprits at the earliest.
Later, the members observed silence as a mark of respect to those killed in yesterday`s blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi