Delhi HC blast: TN assembly expresses shock, grief
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu Assembly on Thursday, expressed shock and grief over the blast outside the Delhi High court and called for bringing the culprits to book at the earliest.
"Strongly condemning the blast in, which 11 persons were killed, we express our shock and grief," Speaker D Jayakumar said, reading out a condolence message.
He also sought action to nab the culprits at the earliest.
Later, the members observed silence as a mark of respect to those killed in yesterday`s blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!