Details of property returns of IAS officials made public
Chennai: Department of Personnel and Training
has made public the immovable property returns filed by a list
of IAS officers in the country.
Of the 292 IAS officers of Tamil Nadu cadre mentioned in
the list, 270 officers` immovable assets could be seen in the
"The remaining either might not have filed their returns or
the ministry is in the process of putting the data in the
site," Ravinder Singh, Director, Media and Communications,
DoPT, New Dehii, said on Tuesday.
U Sagayam, District Collector of Madurai, one of the 22
officers whose assets cannot be seen in the site, said
that "I have filed my returns as soon as the circular on that
came. It`s been over three months now, since I filed my
returns. Anyway, I will check into it," he said.
The details of officers` immovable assets in 23 state
cadres and three joint cadres including Assam-Meghalaya,
Manipur-Tripura, and Arunachal Pradesh-Goa-Mizoram-Union
Territories (AGMUT) can be seen at www.ipr.ias.nic.in.
DOPT had set a deadline on May 31 for the all the IAS
officers in the country to declare their immovable property
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars