Details of property returns of IAS officials made public
Chennai: Department of Personnel and Training
has made public the immovable property returns filed by a list
of IAS officers in the country.
Of the 292 IAS officers of Tamil Nadu cadre mentioned in
the list, 270 officers` immovable assets could be seen in the
"The remaining either might not have filed their returns or
the ministry is in the process of putting the data in the
site," Ravinder Singh, Director, Media and Communications,
DoPT, New Dehii, said on Tuesday.
U Sagayam, District Collector of Madurai, one of the 22
officers whose assets cannot be seen in the site, said
that "I have filed my returns as soon as the circular on that
came. It`s been over three months now, since I filed my
returns. Anyway, I will check into it," he said.
The details of officers` immovable assets in 23 state
cadres and three joint cadres including Assam-Meghalaya,
Manipur-Tripura, and Arunachal Pradesh-Goa-Mizoram-Union
Territories (AGMUT) can be seen at www.ipr.ias.nic.in.
DOPT had set a deadline on May 31 for the all the IAS
officers in the country to declare their immovable property
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader