Details of property returns of IAS officials made public
Chennai: Department of Personnel and Training
has made public the immovable property returns filed by a list
of IAS officers in the country.
Of the 292 IAS officers of Tamil Nadu cadre mentioned in
the list, 270 officers` immovable assets could be seen in the
"The remaining either might not have filed their returns or
the ministry is in the process of putting the data in the
site," Ravinder Singh, Director, Media and Communications,
DoPT, New Dehii, said on Tuesday.
U Sagayam, District Collector of Madurai, one of the 22
officers whose assets cannot be seen in the site, said
that "I have filed my returns as soon as the circular on that
came. It`s been over three months now, since I filed my
returns. Anyway, I will check into it," he said.
The details of officers` immovable assets in 23 state
cadres and three joint cadres including Assam-Meghalaya,
Manipur-Tripura, and Arunachal Pradesh-Goa-Mizoram-Union
Territories (AGMUT) can be seen at www.ipr.ias.nic.in.
DOPT had set a deadline on May 31 for the all the IAS
officers in the country to declare their immovable property
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part II
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part III
- Panel discussion over Lalu Yadav's insensitive attitude over flood situations in Bihar Part IV
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- SHOCKING! Heads of Moroccan Islamist movement caught having sex on the beach
- Saturn's moon Dione reveals its contrasting features to NASA's Cassini! - See pic
- Divine coincidence! After 5000 years, this 'shubh muhurat' occurs again on Krishna Janmashtami this year—FIND OUT
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh to visit Kashmir on Wednesday
- No water for OP Jaisha: Here's what Virat Kohli's former coach Rajkumar Sharma has to say about it