Details of property returns of IAS officials made public
Chennai: Department of Personnel and Training
has made public the immovable property returns filed by a list
of IAS officers in the country.
Of the 292 IAS officers of Tamil Nadu cadre mentioned in
the list, 270 officers` immovable assets could be seen in the
"The remaining either might not have filed their returns or
the ministry is in the process of putting the data in the
site," Ravinder Singh, Director, Media and Communications,
DoPT, New Dehii, said on Tuesday.
U Sagayam, District Collector of Madurai, one of the 22
officers whose assets cannot be seen in the site, said
that "I have filed my returns as soon as the circular on that
came. It`s been over three months now, since I filed my
returns. Anyway, I will check into it," he said.
The details of officers` immovable assets in 23 state
cadres and three joint cadres including Assam-Meghalaya,
Manipur-Tripura, and Arunachal Pradesh-Goa-Mizoram-Union
Territories (AGMUT) can be seen at www.ipr.ias.nic.in.
DOPT had set a deadline on May 31 for the all the IAS
officers in the country to declare their immovable property
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video