DMK calls meeting to discuss Presidential poll
Chennai: The DMK, which is part of the ruling United Progressive Alliance (UPA), has called a meeting of its MPs and legislators July 17 to discuss voting in the Presidential elections.
Party president M Karunanidhi announced the meeting late Monday to discuss the modalities of voting in the July 19 Presidential polls.
He had asked the party`s members of the Rajya Sabha, Lok Sabha and Tamil Nadu Assembly to attend the July 17 meeting to be held at DMK`s headquarters here.
The DMK has already expressed its support to the UPA nominee, former finance minister Pranab Mukherjee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Awesome! Taapsee Pannu gives a dose of royal purple to her gorgeous tresses! – See pic
- Stunner Shilpa Shetty gives ultimate 'summer fashion' goals in crisp white!
- Is Delhi on terror radar? This week's bus explosion in Haryana hints at 'something big'
- Lionel Messi due to go on trial in Spain for tax fraud
- Get up-close with Datsun Redi Go: Watch review